For my Wife

My wife and I are about to celebrate our 14th anniversary. I’m starting this as a way to thank her for the devotion she has for her vocation as my wife and mother to our children.

Over the past 14 years she has loved me into the fullness that is the Catholic Church. She has given and sacrificed for our family. She puts God first and knows that the one way she can do this is by serving her family. Her dedication humbles me.

After God created man He decided that it was not right that man should be alone. God took from the flesh of man and created Eve. For me this shows that man needs this help mate, and I am blessed with the wife God has seen fit to put into my life.

To my wife
Jamie, I love you. You make me a better man. You make me want to be a better man. For 14 years you have givenof yourself without hesitation. I am blessed to have you in my life, our children are blessed to call you mom. Till death do we part I am completely yours.

Gentlemen, take some time and look to the woman that God has gifted you with, know that she is made by the hand of God and she is worthy of your love and needs it.

Mark

Thank God for people like you. Your nobility of character moves me, it’s so foreign to what i am, to what I’ve known.

Very sweet! Thank you for sharing this. Your wife is so blessed to have you in her life.

How wonderful you have each other.

God bless you both.

May God continue to abundantly bless your wife and you with deep and faithful love.

Bless you. :thumbsup:

Awww, so sweet! You remind me of my husband!
Prayers for your continued happiness!

awww beautiful and sincere. May The Lord continue to bless you and your beautiful family!

Ahhh this brought tears to my eyes! Just beautiful!!

I am so happy for you both and happy that there are marriages out there just as God intended them to be.

I’m very choked up…. sentimental fool that I am!

Congratulations to you both and I wish you abundant blessings from God!!

God Bless You both!

:gopray2:

This is incredibly sweet :slight_smile: happy anniversary to you and guys and may God bless many more years to come!

And this is why the sacrament of marriage is so beautiful. God Bless you both.

Congrats to Mark and Jamie.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.