For my wife's health & healing

Can you please pray with me?

Lord, I lift up to you in prayer, my wife C. Her muscles are weak and she is struggling to get through the day. Lord, please give her the strength to feel ‘normal’ again. Give her the strength to care for our children. Lord, you have given C so many gifts of healing in the past and here I am asking again. Please Lord, I pray that it be your will.

Mother Mary, please pray for C’s health and healing.

St Clare of Assisi, please pray for C’s health and healing.

In Jesus name. Amen.

Father God please lift C up in your prayers, let her to function again as she did in the past, these people are obvioulsy of faith and I ask that you jujst lift them as you have lifted me and so many others. I ask this all in your name.

Hail mary full of grace the lofd is with thee blessed are thou amongst women and blessed is the fuit of thy womb Jesus holy mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our Death amen,

St. Anothony of Padua, pray for C

Pope JOhn paull II pray for C

All of this in chrsits name Amen.

Praying with you…

Jesu please have compassion on this heartfelt prayer, and grant this caring husband’s prayer

You pray so much for others, it’s an honor to pray for your intention.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.