for myself

This is kind of selfish, but I was wondering if any of you guys could maybe say a quick Hail Mary or something for me. I have been having some mental health problems lately that I may see a doctor for, and I’ve been experiencing some spiritual aridity as well. I feel far away from God.

I’m also falling into some bad sins that have to do with anger and being extremely unkind. Every temptation or situation that has been thrown in my way, I’ve not been able to resist. I wonder if I’ve committed the sin of scandal by being so cruel lately.

So if anyone could mention something to Jesus about me resisting temptations and growing a more Christlike and gentle soul, I’d be eternally grateful.

Prayers for you.

your in my prayers! :gopray:

I will say a rosary for you before I hit the sack (which should be soon, I don’t know why I’m up so late!). I also struggle with anger. A LOT! So I can definitely relate to that. :gopray2:

I’m praying for you

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I’ll pray for you I know something about mental health. May be you need only some diazepam it relaxes you. I use it. Sorry if I suggest it to you but it helped me a lot.

praying for you. BTW Could you go on a retreat or a weekend. Getting away and praying with others helps. Peace be with you.

I will remember you in my prayers and when I go to Mass today. It’s morning in Australia and I’ll be going to Mass in a couple of hours. I ask God to help you find out what can help you to deal with anything that troubles or overwhelms you…and to give you peace and harmony. God bless you, Love.

Praying that you may find the strength and peace of Christ.

Dear Lord,
I pray for your peace and calmness to wash over this person…Let your love shine into this persons heart…Take all anxiety away from this person and let this person know that you are all they need…Anytime a problem arises that is too hard for them , let them put it upon your shoulder…Your our rock and strength…In Jesus name i pray. Amen…Warmly,LynneMarie

prayers for you…

kate

Hi Dove , count on my prayers on your behalf , too . There is nothing selfish in your prayer , may Lord give you all the strenght and inner peace you need , all the power to resist temptations and any emotional turmoil . May Lord grant you His peace and serenity . God bless , keep and be with you !

Hail Mary ,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.