For newborn with parents from dysfunctional backgrounds

Baby was born early today - mother is a relative of mine - her father has been verbally abusive and I don’t know about physically to his wife, also my relative, and the kids, for years. Although there is some good I guess between the kids and their father but he’s kind of a “my way or the highway” kind of fellow and you don’t cross him is the impression I get. I don’t live where they do so all I know is what I hear - and his wife once sadly admitted she married, in her words, an a-------.

So the daughter meets the father, whose real father abandoned his mother before or around the time he was born, and he was raised by a stepdad who was an alcoholic and beat him on a regular basis. The young man has a dishonorable discharge from the military, I don’t know for what, and was jailed for beating a 10-month-old child by another woman - and in the news story it said he was sitting for that child and went to the woman’s workplace demanding money for alcohol. I fear for the sweet innocent baby girl who was born this day. I pray for her protection from harm and evil - and for the healing and conversion of these parents - and ask you to please join me. Thank you and God bless you.

Praying for all involved. God bless.

Praying hard.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen.

Praying for everyone involved.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remembering this little girl and her parents in my daily prayers. God bless.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee.

Praying for the baby: **Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, JESUS. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Praying for the healing and conversion of the father: O blood and water which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of mercy for us, I trust in you!

And for the mother, who was raised Catholic at least in her younger years, for her return to the full practice of the Faith and her conversion away from sinful habits that young people are prone to - St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou. O Prince of the Heavenly Host, cast into Hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

For both parents and all troubled young people: O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell, and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy Mercy. Amen. :signofcross:

Thanks to everyone who’s been praying! :blessyou:

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No Judgement just guidance through Prayer

Please Dear Jesus Christ our Saviour and Archangel Michael, please bathe this Mother and Children in Thy Love, Protection, Health and Safety, while intervening and removing Mother and Children safely away from the Husband and Father, if Thy Will be done, Jesus, Amen.

I pray to Thee Dear Our Lady Mary Mother of Jesus for Thy Divine intercession in this Family situation and all violent Family situations throughout the World, now and for Eternity, Amen.

"O Blood and Water which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in Thee’.

“O Blood and Water which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in Thee”.

“O Blood and Water which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in Thee”.

Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, Our Life, our Sweetness and our Hope. To Thee do we cry poor banished Children of Eve, to Thee do we send up our sighs mourning and weeping through this vale of tears. Turn then O Most Gracious Advocate, Thine Eyes of Mercy towards us and after this our exile show unto us Thy Blessed Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. O Clement O Loving, O Sweet Virgin Mary, please pray for us O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the Promises of Christ, Amen.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.