For one of my friends

A friend of mine who is also an employee of my department told me today that he and his wife are getting divorced. This is his second marriage and he was not happy and did things he should not have. Please pray for both of them and for his soul. He is very much an atheist/agnostic having been raised in an RC home where the priest was found to be a pedophile.

Thanks,

Bryan

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jesus, give your Holy Spirit to this man who is lost, he has lost his faith and is bitter, he needs to feel your loving touch, let him know his life will be wonderful if he has faith and trust in You, dear Lord…Amen

:signofcross: Mother Mary, help this man and the people around him to find Jesus.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death…AMEN!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.