For our brother Peter

Our brother Peter Nuttal is living a very hard moment. His wife and his wonderful three sons just left him.

Our Lord in Your hands is our life, in Your Holy Hands is our each single breath, it is You that gives us and take from us and always for the good of us, but it is so difficult to live under Your Will for us that are unworty creatures made stupid and blind by our arrogange.
Please Lord listen to my prayer, even though I am not worthy of a praying; but what would be left for us to do if not praying?
We are crying togheter with our brother Peter, whose wife and sons left him. Please make him strong Father, don’t abbandon him to his solitude, to his sorrow, and to his thoughts.
Please confort his heart. Please make he feel the presence of Your Holy Spirit in a way he doesn’t know, so that from when You wound, You heal.
May, if it is Your Holy Will, change Peters heart and her wifes heart so that they can be reunited, so that they can be a family under your blessing and under the words of our Saviour Jesus Christ.
Please Lord remember of Peter and his wife. Forgive their mistakes and their sins that they have consciously or unconciously made. Give them a chance to be togheter again and to learn.

Our Holy Mary, it is you that we bother all the time to join to our prayers. Your prayers that Your Son cannot deny, since you are a mother and you know our sorrow when we loose somebody we love.
Please Mother remember Peter and his wife and his sons in your prayers.

In Jesus Christ our saviour name
amen

Praying for your brother.

Pour forth, we beseech thee oh Lord, thy grace into our hearts.

Lord Jesus Christ, I pray you will comfort and console Peter during this most painful time. I pray you will work in the hearts of his family, so that they might be reunited. Father, we know that you have the perfect plan, that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. I pray that in Your Infinite Mercy, you will help Peter and his family reunite and again build a home of love.

Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for Peter, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Loving God, I use some of the deep and loving words of Peter’s grieving family

Our God, our life, our every breath is in Your hands. It is You that gives us and take from us and always for our good, but it is so difficult for us to live in Your loving Will.
Please Lord listen to our prayer and restore this family.

Our God, please make Peter strong. Please don’t leave him abandoned in solitude and lonely sorrow.
Please comfort his heart. Please make he feel the presence of Your Holy Spirit in a way he doesn’t know, so that from when You wound, You heal.
Through Your Holy Spirit please enlighten and heal Peter’s heart and her wife’s heart so that they can be reunited, so that they can be a family under your blessing and under the words of our Saviour Jesus Christ.

Our God please forgive their mistakes and their sins. Give them a chance to be together again and to learn. Please determine them to seek whatever guidance and aid they need to communicate and to deepen their genuine love for each other.

Loving God have compassion on the heart-break and tears and love of Peter’s family, and grant their urgent prayers. In Jesus Christ our saviour name
amen

Our Holy Mary, that Your Son cannot deny your prayers, since you are a mother and you know our sorrow when we loose somebody we love.
Please Mother remember Peter and his wife and his sons in your prayers.

Short Responsory
I have cried out to you, Lord, for you are my refuge.
– I have cried out to you, Lord, for you are my refuge.
You are my allotted share in the land of the living.
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

Our Lord I pray to you for Peter, so that his and her wife heart may feel they cannot be separated, not for incompremsion of any kind. May them, if it is Your will, capable of condemning each other not to destroy each other but to exerce forgiveness and to be able to change. Please may You give them a new heart capable of knowing you for what You are, and that they may me reunited.
May their difficulties be there to improve them, to accept their weak condition, to make them humble in their spirit and in their brain so that they can again accept the love that have united them at the beginning.
In Jesus name
amen

Praying for Peter …

Praying God Bless

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Lord, please reconcile Peter with his wife and children. Grant peace, love and healing to this family and a strong union with you. Convert their hearts, help them to pray and live a hightly sacramental life. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Lord Jesus Christ, I pray you will comfort and console Peter during this most painful time. I pray you will work in the hearts of his family, so that they might be reunited. Father, we know that you have the perfect plan, that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. I pray that in Your Infinite Mercy, you will help Peter and his family reunite and again build a home of love.

Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for Peter, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Holy Father here I am with my prayer for Peter since what else can I do?
Please Lord forgive me having an heart unworthy of even praying and forgive my prayer since I don’t really know what I have to ask. Since your plane is impossible to be perceived for any of us in particulary me.
Forgive the poverty of my prayer and its stupidity but you know me how far from Your presence I am. Forgive me for my prayer for Peter is repeting but I am sure he is in pain.
I am sure he miss a lot his family. Please give them a chance, please may you simplify their heart so that they can see not their personal will but Your will. Please restoure their love behond whatever happened, and their divergences so that could reign no divergence toward You and Your absolute Holiness.
You that we call You but whose name resound the all universe, please have merci on Peter sufference. Give him a will to change what he has to change and please may be the same for his loved wife.
Please bless him and his family, may your Holy Spirit be felt behond their heart behond their mind, behond their hears, behond their eyes and expecially behond their tears so that can see Your love and that in Your love they can found again their love.

In our Saviour Jesus Christ Holy name
amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Holy Father please may Your Grace be on Peter and on his wife and sons. Please may they feel the need of each other to be reunited, please protect their children not to be too blessed from this difficult moment and not having repercussion on their hearts. Please Lord may you give Peter and to his wife a new heart in communion with You, that both would see with the same eyes and feel with the same heart, that if differences between them there will be this differences would be to make them see more not less to unite and not separate.
Please Lord have mercy on them. Give them the grace of being humble in their hearts and simple in their minds.

Holy Mary please pray for Peter so the Lord would consider giving them a real chance to be togheter again as a family. Please our Mary you know so much better then us what to ask for them. Please ask what you know is better for them to get to the path that take to our Lord.
In Jesus Christ name
amen

Prayers offered :signofcross:

Lord God , we pray that You will heal and restore with happiness once again the marriage of Peter and his wife . Lord God , we pray that You will allow healing and reconciliation to take place . That whatever hurts or disappointments they have experienced can be mended through the power of Your undying eternal Love and Your precious HOLY SPIRIT!

We realise Father that they cannot change everything that has happened . But , they can go forth together keeping , renewing and once again honouring their vows . Father we realise that much spiritual warfare is about them . We realise also that it wants to divide and separate them , and so we ask Lord that they invite You to bring about order ! Heavenly Father , we realise that ALL of Your promises are true. We ask that You endow them with the necessary strength and wisdom to endure. . Amen .

Blessed Mother of Our Lord Jesus Christ , I ask you to please intercede for Peter and his wife , and bring them before the throne of the Lord Our God . Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection ,
implored thy help , or sought thy intercession was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly to thee , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother ;
To thee do I come , before thee I stand , sinful and sorrowful .
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in thy mercy , hear and answer me . Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:

Holy Mary please may your prayer be my prayer may you pray for Peter and her wife and their children.
Holy Mother you know us, you know our destructive arrogance, you know what are we capable of doing and feeling, you know that even when we want to do something for the good is just when we do it for the bad. Please Holy Mother you know what to ask for us, you know what to ask for Peter and his family. Whatever is happening between them we cannot know why it is happening. So we don’t know what to pray for except that their sorrow can be calmed, we don’t know what to pray except that Peter can recover from this terrible pain in a constructive way. May he find the right way to talk with her, making the right decisions even though for him to make these right decisions would be extremely difficult and confounding. Please pray for his mind to be opened to the Love of our Lord and may the Holy Spirit suggest him what to do and gave him the courage to do it.
May you pray with us for her wife to be ready to open her arms again to him so they could rejoin togheter in a family stronger then before.
Holy Mary please pray for their children too, so they could forget the pain of this separation of their parents.
In Jesus Christ name
amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.