For perpetual adoration chapels

I’ like to pray a thank you prayer for all of the perpetual adoration chapels and the people in charge of there upkeep throughout the world.And i pray for more and more of these for I haven’t found too many, if any, places in the world that have given me the peace that I’ve found therin.I especially pray a thank you prayer to the parish of St. Francis of Assisi,Allentown for the use of theirs.Thank You God for perpetual adoration chapels.wish there was one in every town.

:amen:

Amen

Lord Jesus Christ, as You promised, You are with us, even to the end of the age. This Holy Thursday night You instituted the Eucharist in which we give thanks for Your presence with us. You forever changed the manner in which God comes to man. We love You, Lord Jesus and we thank You for the gift of Adoration, which ensures that our prayers are heard and draws us ever nearer to You. Grant that an increasing number of the faithful discover the blessing that is Adoration of You in the Blessed Sacrament. Through Your presence with us, many hearts are converted from separated faiths, and also from a lack of faith. Your love, like a candle, cannot be shielded or hidden. We beseech You to allow it to shine forth to all of humanity, bringing forth Your much needed peace to this earth. We ask this through Your Heavenly, Holy and Eternal Name. Amen! Alleluia!

Hail Mary, full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou among woman,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Allehluiah Allehluiah may we sing His praises forever!

:signofcross:

Praying. I visited one in Lorain, OH several years ago. It was a very gratifying experience!

AMEN! Being able to go to an Adoration chapel has sometimes been the one light in my life during difficult times. I try to always be thankful that my parish has perpetual Adoration.

Check out the link in my signature to find Eucharistic Adoration in North America!

[FONT=“Verdana”]

In the Name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.[/FONT]

***The
Anima
Christi

Soul of Christ, sanctify me
Body of Christ, save me
Blood of Christ, inebriate me
Water from Christ’s side, wash me
Passion of Christ, strengthen me
O good Jesus, hear me
Within Thy wounds hide me
Suffer me not to be separated from Thee
From the malicious enemy defend me
In the hour of my death call me
And bid me come unto Thee
That I may praise Thee with Thy saints
and with Thy angels
Forever and ever
Amen ***

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty yourself out upon us.
Oh Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us. I trust in You!

***Jesus, Friend of a lonely heart, You are my haven.
You are my peace.
You are my salvation.
You are my serenity in moments of struggle and amidst an ocean of doubts.
Amen ***

My dear Saviour,
I unite all my affections with the affections of Your most loving Heart;
and I offer them, thus united, to Your eternal Father,
and beseech Him in Your name to vouchsafe,
for Your love, to accept them.
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Lord Jesus Christ, call out to the faithful, to the inquiring, to the curious, and draw them to Yourself in Your blessed chapels of adoration. Speak to their hearts and reveal much to them for their faithfulness to You. O precious Savior, You hold the keys to the renewal of this earth. Grant that those who have ears for hearing might listen to You; that those with hearts that seek truth might open them to You. Call us together, to worship in Your presence, so that our restless hearts may find the peace which we seek. Grant this through an outpouring of your Holy Spirit. Amen! Alleluia!

Let me add my prayers for perpetual adoration chapels, it is such a blessing.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

*What a beautiful thread…Praying in thanksgiving, as well. *

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.