For person I badly want to befriend and support

There is this person who I badly want to befriend and be supportive of…it has taken me a very long time to realize that this is the right approach, but now I can see that I really COULD be very supportive and a good friend to this person, and I want to be very much because it is making me feel bad that I haven’t thought of being supportive before now…anyway that really wasn’t my fault, but now I can see so I want to befriend and support this person as soon as possible. And I know that this could very easily happen, it would only take a minute for me to encounter the person in the street and say and do all the right stuff and then I would feel so much better about it and after that we would be friends…so yeah. Please pray that I will be able to befriend this person and be supportive, in the right way, and that I will encounter them soon, and that when I encounter them it will be absolutely right, and after that it will go absolutely right and this will always be something I feel good, happy and at peace about, instead of beating up my soul & my conscience the way it does now…I just want to get rid of that feeling and be supportive & happy…and PLEASE pray that I get it absolutely right. Thanks.:bounce:

Prayers being sent for you and this person… that you will receive the courage, clarity and wisdom to approach the situation according to God’s holy will.

Praying hard for you, and for this person who needs your friendship and support.

(Who ever gets enough friendship and support?) I hope it works out. You are a kind person.

Jesus please use this willing heart in the wisdom, authenticity and generosity that is required to help both these people to flourish…as when You bring people together it seems always to be for mutual blessing, however unlikely that may sometimes appear.

Praying that you both become good friends …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying.

Lord, please bless these two people and bring them together under your loving providence; help make them into perfect friends. Help them have a nice first meeting that develops into a lifetime of friendship, fidelity, love, and true Christian commitment and sacrifice. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.