For Positive Outcome to Heart Surgery

Randy, 54 year old, with a history of heart problems, whose heart stopped for 4-5 minutes on the operating table, that he would recover fully without brain damage; may it be the Father’s will, & for family’s strength & comfort in this time of trial. In Jesus’ Holy Name…

+JMJTJ+

Randy will be in my prayers for his complete healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

I have remembered your intention in my morning rosary.

Remember Oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto thee Oh Virgin of virgins my Mother. To thee do I come before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen

Praying!

Father please grant our prayer to heal and restore this man, recovered fully, to his family. Please be with them, giving the courage, comfort and hop. I ask this in Jesus’ name

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

closed #7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.