For Priests and those Descerning to become one

So, I am not sure if any of you have heard of the website PostSecret. Well, people send in their secrets on postcards to this man who publishes them on his website and in books. The cards are anonymous.

While this Sunday, they were updated, and I found this one that I thought you guys might like!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_a7jkcMVp5Vg/TDkA5UTwLgI/AAAAAAAAMaQ/ta8HVdvPi70/s1600/cried.jpg

I think this shows how much we really appreciate the work that our priests do! :D

Thank you all,
Never

Thank you for sharing this. I have never heard of it, but it sounds quite interesting.

Wow, must've been a pretty abrupt transition from the 7,000 'secrets' reiterating depression, eating disorders, and heat breaks.

I think that is great - my mother was raped by a priest who took her virgiity but I know that was just an exception not the rule. The majority are wonderful loving men.

[quote="Cashue, post:4, topic:204917"]
I think that is great - my mother was raped by a priest who took her virgiity but I know that was just an exception not the rule. The majority are wonderful loving men.

[/quote]

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.