For relief of guilty feeling

Dear God,

I know you might think I’m making a fuss by posting here, but please help me overcome my guilty feeling. I did not work hard in the past two weeks and was consumed by sins, so right now I am guilty of wasting my precious time which should be used wisely to do your work. Dear Father, please teach me how to work more efficiently in the coming time; help me cherish the liberty of being freed from sins which you have so painfully earned for the mankind on the Holy Cross.

My dear Jesus, I’m also guilty of giving too much trouble to my spiritual director, and sometimes I wonder if I should still meet him regularly. On one hand I am curious about what plan you have set forth for me, and I indeed wish to live a more fulfilling life as a man and a Catholic Christian; yet on the other hand my faith is weak and I am afraid of seeking after the dim, feeble fire of Vocation, for this is a path of difficulties, I am afraid of leaving my comfortable life, I feel unworthy of your calling, and I am simply not sure how I can help you out in your Salvation plan. Please guide me and give me some more hints.

O Come Holy Spirit, enlighten my heart and help strengthen my faith, hope and charity. Grant me the virtues for my Salvation and that of others.

Dear Mother, Our Lady Help of Christians, Queen of the Rosary, please pray for me, an ungrateful sinner who is devoid of true wisdom. May you bring me closer to your Son Jesus Christ.

Per Dominum nostrum Iesum Christum, Filium tuum, qui tecum vivit et regnat in unitate Spiritus Sancti Deus, per omnia saecula saeculorum.

Amen.

Dear Lord, please guide Michael to his destined path, anoint his plans for your purposes and glory, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amongst women, and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Dear Jesus, please help your faithful servant the OP to grow in love of you and in spirituality and to have peace of mind, and not to suffer from unproductive guilty feelings. Please also help him to best manage his time and to have a great relationship with his spiritual director, and make clear the path you have chosen for him. In Your name I humbly pray. Amen.

Blessed Mother, St. Joseph, St. Michael and all the Holy Angels, please pray for this intention.
Thank you. Amen.

Added to next Rosary intentions
God bless

Lord bless Michael with balance in the way he lives his life, serving others and loving You according to his talents and opportunities.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.