For restoration of relationships

Please pray for the restoration of my relationship with my boyfriend of three years, and for a full aligning of our hearts so that we can have a renewed relationship that glorifies God.

In addition, pray for the restoration of all marriages and relationships going through difficult times or separation, and guard those in relationships from the temptations that this world offers. Give us all the strength to realize that love is a choice, and to work towards relationships that mirror the love God holds for us.

Loving God please be merciful to Ivy's desire for the restoration of her relationship with her boyfriend in mutual love, wisdom, communication and shared faith lived out faithfully in accordance to the gospel teachings and the life of the Church.

Loving God I ask Your healing for all marriages and relationships going through difficult times or separation, and guard those in relationships from the temptations that this world offers. Give all the strength to realize that love is a choice, and to work towards relationships that mirror the love God holds for us.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying that your relationship with your boyfriend is fully restored and that you both glorify God in your relationship. I also pray for all the couples who are undergoing difficulty or sepraration that they will be protected from the devil's false promises and the world's allurements and make the choice to love each other purely and unselfishly in union with the Lord. Amen.

Praying for you and your intentions.

Praying for you and your relationship with your boyfriend to blossom …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.