For Richard, my Grandpa, who will have two stints put in his arteries on Friday

He has to stay another night. He is diabetic and for some reason he can’t hold food down.

Most Holy and adorable Trinity
As our creator you know us completely.
You know your servant Richard.
We understand that even every hair on his head has been counted.
We therefore can ask with confidence that you heal dear Richard.
As always, we also ask that your most Holy Will may be done, and that we may be able to accept whatever you send our way.

To you, O Lord, be the glory!

In Jesus’ name
Amen.

Thanks The Reginator.

My Grandpa is now out of the hospital. :slight_smile:

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

:slight_smile:

:gopray:

He told me earlier today that he was having some pain where they put the thing in his body to do the stint but other than that, I think he feels fairly well.

I said a prayer. His age is obviously the biggest concern. However, I have four stints and it was fine. These guys really know what their doing. He’s going to feel a lot better afterwards. I’m sure the doctors will tell you this, but he needs to be as active as possible, considering his age and that he may have other ailments, as soon as possible. He’ll live to be a hundred!!

Our Father, Thank you for your blessings on Richard. May he continue to heal.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

AMEN!

Hey everyone. Sorry I didn’t update you all before now. My Grandpa is home and has been for a couple of weeks now. He is back to normal with the exception that he is pretty sore from an accident he had in his truck the other day.

We offer our thanks for the recovery of Holly’s Grandpa:
O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Father we Thank you and we Praise you that you are healing and protecting Holly’s Grampa. Lord your mercy and your love are infinite. Thank you for the good outcome, please hold him close as he continues heal. Thank you for Holly and the loving prayers she offers for others.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.