For S.'s back pain and depression to be healed

Please pray for my father, S, who is suffering from terrible back pain and depression over the impact it has had on his ability to enjoy his hobbies. Please also pray that our family will be strong through this and other challenges our family faces.

Thank you.

Please, Father in Heaven, help S and his loving family as they face this health crisis together. Please move those around them to pray for healing, and speed Your angels to ease their way. We ask this in the name of Your Son. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, please cure this man’s back and lift his depression. May he deepen his prayer life and find comfort in his relationship with you. Maybe now you are calling him to give up some of his hobbies and are calling him to attend Mass on a daily basis. Maybe now you are calling him to spend time in eucharistic adoration. May he be inspired to do these things and find joy in them. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Viuvski:
concerning “S’s” Problem. would you follow these instructions.

Go get some Comfrey leaves the large one’s if you have it in your yard or if your friends have it… or go to your health store and purchase Comfrey Root in the Cut. Make a quart of distilled water and bring it to a boil. Take the water off the heat and put in 1/2 cup of the comfrey Root or leaf Cut. Let is soak till the water is warm and the color of the tea is dark. soak a peace of cloth or diaper cloth in the tea, do not ring it out. Before doing anything with the tea.

1. apply wheat germ oil on effected area of back, massage the oil in slightly
  2. apply honey over that area as well.
  3. now take the soaked cloth and lay it on his back and cover it with plastic to keep it from getting the bed wet. Let him sleep all night with the fomentation.
    Do this ever night for six weeks.
    For his depression. Make a tea of yarrow, ginkgo, lemon balm and 1/2 tsp of each in a quart of water. drink a cup of it morning and night
    He needs to be on omega oils 3,6,9, zinc, lecithin and a product called SAMe by nature Plus. God Bless

My husband has similar problems, back pain (arthritis) and depression, and is also restricted, so I sympathize, and will pray for your Dad while praying for my husband. It’s painful to see your Dad suffering, and enduring that kind of frustration and loss of sense of purpose.

Jesus I ask Your blessing and help for this loved Dad. Please give him enjoyment of life and his family even so, and help him to fin a sese of acheivement.

Jesus, You are aware of all the difficulties that this family faces. Please give the Your help and support, and resolution where possible.
Thank You, Jesus

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.