For Sale of House and Property and Financial Struggle

Hi all i come to you asking a huge prayer request for my mother and father. They have been trying to sell a house and property since Katrina hit Louisiana in 2005. There have been no buyers and my mother prays to St.Joseph everyday, we even have a statue buried.
They just want a Home to live in. They have been living with me for 3 years now. My family financially needs your prayers, cause of Katrina my father cant find a job with his bad back and my mother has been ill and disabled for about 18-19 years. With the health care in Louisiana the way it is, she cant get the reasonable help she needs.
Doctors have maimed her and yet no lawyers want to help my mother and father for the sale of their property or for medical malpractice. We have no health insurance and my mother and father have lived very tough lives giving all they could for me and my sister.

I ASK YOU PLEASE PRAY FOR US! I feel as though your collective prayers would help so much more.

My mothers name is Jane, father is Brian

Please Pray for us

yours in Christ,
Chase

Prayers on the way for Jane and Brian and their dear thoughtful son, Chase. Please Lord, guide them and assist them through these difficult times. St.Joseph, help them as they try to sell their home as well. Poor Souls in Purgatory, please help this struggling family find their way back to normalcy, we ask all these prayer through Christ our Lord and the intercession of our Blessed Mother. Amen.

Your family has my prayers

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

St. Joseph, pray for the sale of Chase’s house.

Infant Jesus of Prague, please help them with financial struggles.

Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you Abundantly bless Jane and Brian. I know that you recognize, that a Family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and Wife, but all who believe and trust in You.
GOD, I send up a prayer request for financial blessing for not only Jane and Brian but for me and all that are praying for them. And that the power of joined prayer by those who Believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything.! I thank you in Advance for your blessings. God, deliver Jane and Brian now from debt and debt burdens.
Release your Godly wisdom that we may be a good steward over all that you Have given us, GOD, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and how If we just obey you and walk in your word and have the faith of a Mustard seed that you will pour out blessings. I thank you now Lord for The recent blessings we have received and for the blessings yet to come Because I know you are not done with us yet. In Jesus name Amen

Thanks so much for your prayers. I pray God hears them and grants us help if it be his holy will.

Praying very hard for your intention!

Keeping your family and your requests in my prayers…

AMEN AND AMEN.

Still praying very hard!

continued prayers…

Still praying very hard!

Again thanks for your prayers! My mother went to the doctor today and found out her operation wound is infected. She has to take a Anti Biotic I.V. at home for 2 weeks. You all are in my prayers pray for my mother, Her and my Father must be designated sufferers, what ever is in Gods plan but its so hard to watch them suffer my whole life.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Continued prayers…

Still praying very hard for your family!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.