For Sarah

Please pray for my daughter, Sarah, who has been trying to conceive. Please keep her in your prayers. In God’s time! He knows my heart so well and how much I love Him, but I am just a simple person asking for His mercy!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

God bless you!! I mean that from the bottom of my heart!!

Ditto for our dtr Kate

I will keep Kate in my prayers as well. It is heartbreaking, isn’t it? Sarah is my youngest child and the only one who has not conceived. I will keep praying!!

Julie … it seems Kate & Sarah are very similar. Kate is coming up on her 2 year wedding anniversary and is the youngest daughter. They’ve never artifically blocked a pregnancy (thank goodness) but she is disappointed each month. (btw, we have a Sarah too, with 4 boys 4.5 yo and younger … twins are almost 1.)

Has Sarah sought out a good NFP instructor? I suggest the Creghiton Model, but just because that is what I learned and taught.

God Bless … will add Sarah to my daily prayers.
June

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

June,

What a blessing you are to me today! Thank you!

It is just so hard to see the agony in Sarah’s eyes each month, especially when all of her brothers and sisters have children. Even worse when she hears about her friends’ pregnancies as well.

I am not sure about an NFP instructor. I will ask her.

Again, June, thank you so very much for your thoughts and prayers!

God bless you!

Please, dear Jesus, give Sarah the gift of new life, please give her a baby, thank you Jesus,I will praise you forever…Amen

God bless you!!!

Lord, you blessed Sarah and her husband Abraham with a child late in their life, when it appeared impossible for them to conceive. Both thought that Sarah would never conceive, but she did eventually. Until this Sarah we are praying about can have a child, may she hold out with faith and may she know strongly that with you all things are possible and never give up trying to have a child. Amen.

God bless each and everyone of you! I have emailed my Sarah telling her about the number of people that are willing to pray for her. She was just so greatful and it brought tears. She asked me “mom, there are so many good people out there, why don’t we hear more about them than what we read in the papers?” Isn’t that the truth!

We have been so blest by the number of responses we have received and I thank God for each and every one of you!

Praise Jesus Christ!!

Pray to Saint Philomena…I am 9 weeks away from my due date and I couldn’t have gotten pregnant and been so blessed without her powerful intercession.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Again, thank you and God bless each and every one of you! It is so gratifying to realize how many good and wonderful people there are in this world. Praise God!

Runner1, I also pray for you as you come closer to your due date! What a blessing for you! Remember one thing, children are a gift from God, but they are only loaned to us by Him. They grow up way too fast, so enjoy your child to the fullest!

Julie

Praying.

Thank you and God bless!!!

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

God bless you, Tarek!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.