For scientists

Please pray for scientists, that they may use their findings justly and go to the Lord.
Pray also that scientists involved in unjust research (ESRC, or nuclear weapons, for instance) may realise what they’re doing. I think even some Manhattan project scientists are still around. pray for them

:signofcross:

Lord, convert the hearts of those scientists whose work is harming or endangering human life. Protect those scientists who are practicing ethically from ever participating in anything wrong or sinful. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

As a scientist, I thank you! I do work within neuroscience (learning/memory) so as far as I know nothing harmful to human life, but it’s very important for scientists to understand the ramifications of their work… and that science and religion are not mutually exclusive :slight_smile:

Thank You, Lord, for the dedication of so many scientists and for their many forms of research that benefit humankind. Bless them for the good they achieve.
Please block those scientists who would bring harm from their research or cause injury to any life or to this planet.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

**O glorious Apostle, Saint James,
who by reason of thy fervent and generous heart
was chosen by Jesus to be witness of His glory on Mount Tabor,
and of His agony in Gethsemane;
thou, whose very name is a symbol of warfare and victory:
obtain for us strength and consolation
in the unending warfare of this life,
that, having constantly and generously followed Jesus,
we may be victors in the strife
and deserve to receive the victor’s crown in heaven.

Amen. **

Praying for all scientists.

St. Albert the Great, St. Comas, and St. Damian, please intercede for all scientists, especially the ones who take part in immoral experiments. Please pray for all scientists to grow in faith and holiness. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.