For some extra money from my family so that I can be sleeping in a proper bed tomorrow

…and that my new apartment will approve my application very quickly. For the almost week and a half, I have been sleeping in a university library lounge as well as the eucharistic adoration chapel of a couple of churches as well as one day in a Motel 6. This was after a dispute with a hotel chain last week regarding some charges, and the chain declined to refund my money, leaving me with, quite frankly, nothing but a box of coins from where I had something to buy food and fuel. And I also request continued prayers for suitable work, and a successful academic year. And also for reconciliation with “Ashlyn”.

But the most important things is that I want to be sleeping properly tomorrow night and also have facilities to wash my clothes, and also so that I can have money tomorrow for the university parking fee.

I am sorry for the repeated intentions, but I decided to write it this way to put a different emphasis to it.

The Memorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implore thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto thee O virgin of virgins my mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Remember, O Most gracious virgin Mary, that never was it known…

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer to St. Joseph:

Joseph, by the work of your hands
and the sweat of your brow,
you supported Jesus and Mary,
and had the Son of God as your fellow worker.

Teach me to work as you did,
with patience and perseverance, for God and
for those whom God has given me to support.
Teach me to see in my fellow workers
the Christ who desires to be in them,
that I may always be charitable and forbearing
towards all.

Grant me to look upon work
with the eyes of faith,
so that I shall recognize in it
my share in God’s own creative activity
and in Christ’s work of our redemption,
and so take pride in it.

When it is pleasant and productive,
remind me to give thanks to God for it.
And when it is burdensome,
teach me to offer it to God,
in reparation for my sins
and the sins of the world.

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,

Hallowed be Thy Name.

Thy Kingdom come.

Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses,

as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Prayed for all your intentions in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee… (full prayers offered)

Hail Mary full of grace! The Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Prayer to Our Mother of Perpetual Help

Dear Mother Mary,
We approach you with submissive and humble hearts, because
we have a child-like confidence in your intercession and goodness.
We beseech you to assist @angelic06 in her desperate condition.
We believe, dear Mother, that you are not only rich and bountiful,
but kind and generous to all your children. We thank you, dear Lady,
through your Son Christ Our Lord, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed are thousands among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus… (full prayers offered)

Hail Mary, full of grace…

Our Father, who art in heaven…

Lord, send me suitable income. If possible, send me suitable donors to my crowdfunding campaign so that I can have enough money to go to class next week (parking fees, dining) and take my course examinations and grant me also a suitable job to sustain myself. Also, speedily approve my apartment application.

A Collect for Material Stability (my own intention; not itself an official prayer of the Church, but patterned after them according to the Ordinariate Form of the Roman Rite ** )

Almighty and everlasting God, from whom come every perfect gift, mercifully grant to your servant the OP and his family material and financial stability, and peace and concord in his personal relations, especially reconciliation with “Emily” (fictitious name), and a suitable roof over his head, that he having served you quietly in this world, may attain at last unto the blessedness of the world to come, through Jesus Christ our Lord, who with thee and the Holy Ghost liveth and reigneth, one God, world without end. Amen.

A Collect for the Departed (from Mr. Covert’s website, with the brackets already filled in)

ALMIGHTY and everlasting God, we pray for all thy servants departed this life in thy faith and fear; [especially those of the OP’s family, those of the Cathedral Parish of Our Lady of Walsingham, and N. (list your own), and all the faithful departed] and we bless thy holy Name for all who in life and death have glorified thee: chiefly the glorious and ever-Virgin Mary, Mother of thy Son Jesus Christ, our Lord and God, the holy Patriarchs, Prophets, Apostles and Martyrs, and all thy Saints; beseeching thee to give us grace that, rejoicing in their fellowship and prayers, we may follow their good examples, and with them be partakers of thy heavenly kingdom; through Jesus Christ thy Son our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, ever one God, world without end. Amen.

** I do not use the standard Liturgy of the Hours used by many Roman Catholics, but rather that of the Ordinariate Form of the Roman Rite, which follows some Anglican usages. Those who wish to incorporate my requests in your prayer life are invited to adapt it according to whatever prayer book you choose. The Collects come at the very end of the evening office in the Ordinariate Form.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.