For some extra money from my family so that I can be sleeping in a proper bed tomorrow

Lord, I am grateful for whatever help comes my way, including my latest donor, “Mel”.

Can you please send more money my way? I am a little short of funds and am currently living between the university library lounge and adoration chapels, with an occasional hotel or hostel. I might not be able to go to class this week due to lack of funds to pay for a daily pass.

I also need to renew my driver license next week so that I can go to class, but cannot do that without a permanent residence. Please speed up this process.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I trust in you.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

Remember O most gracious virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee O virgin of virgins my mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petition, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious virgin Mary, that never was it known… (full prayer offered)

Lord please have mercy on the needs of this person

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.