For son in Iraq

Please pray for the safety of my Marine son Josh both mentally and physically, I ask for prayer for all of service men and women in the armed services throughout the world. Please help me receive peace that my son will be safe, I am having a terrible time with his deployement.
Thank you
God Bless

May God bless you for your sacrifice and may God protect your son, Josh, so that he may safely be reunited in the arms of his family. May St.George and St.Michael patron of soldiers guard him in his mission and protect all those who serve with him.
We ask all these prayers through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Mother Mary protect him and all soldiers as you did with EMMANUEL and grant his mother peace and strength.

(Mom pray many rosaries and medidate on the love and care that Mary had for Jesus)

Everyone in the service and their families have my prayers

Praying for your son and others serving in the military and their families…

Praying for your brave son and all military and first responders.

Dear Lord, please grant peace to this loving parent.

Our love and prayer for you and your son
and for all parents and spouses and children of thos in the armed services.

Thank you so very much, I am blessed to have found this forum.
Cnady

Praying for the safety of your son and all those in troubled environments

Thank you so very much, life is hard but through the grace of God everything will be ok.
God Bless!!

Praying for Josh.

Sincere prayers promised.

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums in case no one welcomed you. I pray for all of our service men and women everyday. I will pray for Josh as well as my nephew BJ, cousin Jeremy, cousin Adam. and step brother Harold.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank You to everyone for your prayers, Thanks for welcoming me to the group. I too have been praying and will continue to pray for all of our men and women in the services. Thank God for all of them.
Cnady

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.