For son-in-law

My sweet son-in-law has dislocated his jaw and is in severe pain. This apparently happened while he was violently ill with food poisoning (poor guy - it’s been one thing after another!)

Please pray that he can get some relief and that this doesn’t become a chronic problem.

Thank you, and God Bless.

The poor guy!!!

I wonder if Jesus ever had food poisoning or was sick? The thought just occurred to me!

Anyway, Jesus, please have pity on the poor man. If You never vomited violently, even still, please help him to get over this quickly. Please ensure that the inflamation of his jaw subsides, and that his jaw hinges grow strong again.

Thanks, Trishie. He’s such a sweetie, and he has had one health issue after the other - none of them life-threatening, but all disruptive of his life. This one really came out of the blue. On top of this, he is a grad student with a heavy class and clinic load.

Your prayers are much appreciated, and very special.

Praying for healing of your son-in-law’s jaw …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, I pray for health for dixieagle’s son-in-law. Please help his jaw to heal right and please keep him from having any future problems with his jaw. Keep him well in mind, body and spirit and never let him be separated from you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Jesus please welcome our prayers for his physical and spiritual wholeness, now and until at last You greet him in person. Please likewise also bless his family.
Thank You, Jesus

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.