For spiritual directors and their pupils

Please pray for spiritual directors and the souls under their wing.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

I will remember them in my daily prayers.

God bless all!!!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying for this intention.

Praying…

Eternal Father, please let the Word of God and the inspiration of Holy Spirit be the true spiritual directors and guides of souls who come into their care.

Holy Spirit, be the fire in their teaching and witness, to flame their charges with love for the Trinity; and to light in them the blazing contagion of the gospel way of life!

Shine Your truth through them, so that in Your apt, creative and inspired use of the gifts and weaknesses of their nature, they may inspire their charges with fervour for on-going conversion, with Your divine thirst for souls, with Your love of truth justice and peace, Set them ablaze as evangelisers, zealous for Your Kingdom.

Illuminate our obstacles to Your grace. Remove them or re-form them into springboards for deeper love of God and correct love of ourselves and our brothers and sisters. Be You their true spiritual director. Thus, through Your life in Your spiritual directors, let the kingdom of God come to reign amongst us, for the salvation of souls and the glory of God.

Father please do not allow those who accept spiritual direction become attached to their directors, but see them as pathways to You. Please inspire their hearts an minds to listen and to welcome into their lives the witness and guidance given to them by their spiritual directors.

Eternal Father, please let the Word of God and the inspiration of Holy Spirit be the true spiritual director and guide of souls who come into their care.

Holy Spirit, be the fire in their teaching and witness, to flame their charges with love for the Trinity; and to light in them the blazing contagion of the gospel way of life!

Shine Your truth through them, so that in Your apt, creative and inspired use of the gifts and weaknesses of their nature, they may inspire their charges with fervour for on-going conversion, with Your divine thirst for souls, with Your love of truth justice and peace, Set them ablaze as evangelisers, zealous for Your Kingdom.

Illuminate our obstacles to Your grace. Remove them or re-form them into springboards for deeper love of God and correct love of ourselves and our brothers and sisters. Be You their true spiritual director. Thus, through Your life in Your spiritual directors, let the kingdom of God come to reign amongst us, for the salvation of souls and the glory of God.

Father please do not allow those who accept spiritual direction become attached to their directors, but see them as pathways to You. Please inspire their hearts an minds to listen and to welcome into their lives the witness and guidance given to them by their spiritual directors.

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee O Virgin of Virgins my Mother, to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate despise not my petition, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Eternal Father, please let the Word of God and the inspiration of Holy Spirit be the true spiritual directors and guides of souls who come into their care.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.