For Spiritualunity to Get a New Doctor and Wheelchair

Spiritualunity asked me earlier tonight during a phone conversation to post this prayer request on her behalf.

Please pray that the Holy Spirit will lead her to a good capable doctor who will do his best for her well-being. Also please pray that Spiritualunity's efforts to get a power wheelchair will go smoothly and that she will get the wheelchair soon.

Thanks in advance to all Prayer Warriors for the kindness and help of your prayers.

From today's Liturgy of the Hours:

Righteous King, you liberate the poor who have no-one to stand by them:
look kindly on those burdened with sadness and affliction.
– Lord, save us in our need.

:gopray:

Lord, please lead her to a capable doctor. Also, please help her get a good wheelchair to help her lead a good life. Be with her through these trials. Amen.

I pray the Lord sends an angel out before her path, to guide her and help her through her struggles.

Farrah & I found ourselves in a similar predicament.

I Pray that Spiritualunity will be shown a capable doctor who will understand & properly diagnose and treat her individual situation to the best for her welfare. Lord I ask that YOU please lead this person to a physician who will recognize and treat her as an individual with special needs like I used to Pray for Farrah. YOU led us and I ask that YOU please lead her too. I also ask that YOU provide a much needed power wheelchair for her as YOU know the needs of everyone of your children. This I ask in Christ’s Name Amen.

Finding the right type of wheelchair can be a trial in itself. I went hunting for one with Farrah and that is all we did for 2 days was try out various wheelchairs to find the one she was most comfortable with. I hope & Pray that much compassion & patience will be shown toward this person. Sadly some people were not patient with Farrah until I spoke with them about their behavior.

Thank you for praying Arianna09, prodigalson12, and *Melissa Farrah! *
May God bless you in return.

Praying from today's Liturgy of the Hours:

Psalm 71 (72)

The Lord will save the children of the poor and rescue their lives from oppression.

Because he has given freedom to the destitute who called to him,
to the poor, whom no-one will hear.
He will spare the poor and the needy,
he will keep their lives safe.
He will rescue their lives from oppression and violence,
their blood will be precious in his sight.

Praying for Spiritualunity ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying my heart out for her.

Lord, please lead Spiritualunity to the right doctor and help things go smoothly for her as she seeks out a wheelchair.

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory be...

Amen.

Heavenly Father

Please hear and grant our prayers for Your daughter’s needs, for the sake of Your Son, whom she loves and serves.

Thank You, Father

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death (or through the darkest valley),
I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Thank you for praying St Gabriel, 244Rocket, ready, Trishie, and prodigalson12!
May God bless you in return.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
Amen

Jesus, in memory of the care that You took to provide for Your Mother after your death, please provide for Spiritualunity's needs.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Thank you Trishie and donkey for the kindness of your prayers.
Praying for you in return.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Still praying.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Jesus, in memory of the care that You took to provide for Your Mother after your death, please provide for Spiritualunity's needs for good medical care and a wheelchair, along with other essentials. Thank You, Jesus

[quote="Trishie, post:18, topic:182172"]
Jesus, in memory of the care that You took to provide for Your Mother after your death, please provide for Spiritualunity's needs for good medical care and a wheelchair, along with other essentials. Thank You, Jesus

[/quote]

Amen.

Thanks for the prayer, Trishie.

Spiritualunity has an appointment today
so it's very timely.

then, may God grant our prayers today.

Lord Jesus, please today grant and arrange all that Spiritualunity needs for her welfare.
You entrusted Your Mother to John’s loving care, and he provided for her needs for the remainder of her life. Please supply Spiritualunity’s needs as kindly and fully.
Thank You, Jesus

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.