For strength and safety for Christmas trip home

A lot has been going on and I'm not doing well physically or emotionally, but am trying to get up north to see my sick mother this Christmas. Please pray I can make it through and not wind up even sicker myself. Thanks so much. God bless you all.

Absolutely!

In every Rosary I pray and at Mass tomorrow morning.

[quote="prolifewife, post:1, topic:180067"]
A lot has been going on and I'm not doing well physically or emotionally, but am trying to get up north to see my sick mother this Christmas. Please pray I can make it through and not wind up even sicker myself. Thanks so much. God bless you all.

[/quote]

Yes, dear prolifewife. I just read your other prayer request. This has been such a difficult time for you!
In a short while, I will be at Eucharistic Adoration.. will certainly remember you, your mother, your aunt & her family, too.* hug *

Lord, please give prolife wife strength and health well enough to make her trip to visit her mother. Please help keep her filled with burning love for you and strong faith so that nothing can wear her out. Please renew her spirit and grant her healing and comfort in her time of prayer. May she draw many graces from you whenever she receives you in the Eucharist and get the nourishment she needs to keep spiritually healthy. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying that you are able to visit your mother this Christmas ...

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

(((prolifewife))) You are in my prayers for a safe and healthy trip home to see your family. Also will keep your mother in my prayers. :console: :gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.