For strength

I pray that God would inspire my family, my friends and I to become who He wants us to be. I pray that this Lent I would have the grace to face my weaknesses and to change them.

Amen and may God bless you and yours!

Lord God, please bless this person, and everyone one of us who falls under your Divine Providence, that we may know the fullness of Your Will this Lenten season, turn away from our sins, and embrace the Gospel of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Great intention…praying…

That you may have strength~
Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls. Amen

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur: tuque, Princeps militiae coelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo, divina virtute, in infernum detrude. Amen.

Dear God, You desire us to grow as human beings intended to help each other become the kindest and most loving persons we can be. You wish to offer these graces through each other and the Sacraments. Please help Marialucia and her family grow in these ways. Help them to recognise their weakness and to change what they can into positives with Your grace.

God bless you in your good intentions, Marialucia. :slight_smile:

Thanks for praying for me… God bless you all.
marialucia:)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.