For successful pregnancy and healthy baby

Hello everyone,

My wife and I will be having our first child. My wife is between 10 and 14 weeks- don’t know yet.

In any case- I have an eye condition- congenital cataracts- that have were treated as an infant- though I am legally blind as a result. I can read and walk around and see ok though so I consider myself blessed.

Because this is a hereditary condition, we have a 50% chance of passing this onto our child. Of course, I would prefer this not to happen. But if it is God’s will, however, I am in an excellent position as a successful visually impaired guy to assist my child if they do have a vision problem.

So your prayers would be appreciated!
Also I would prefer a girl but that’s really not so important!

Thanks!

Prayers to Saint Gerard Magella for the health of that baby and your wife…God Bless You Too, trust in the Lord your God with all your heart.

Praying for you and your family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers promised!

Jesus could You please shut off the gene that causes this visual issue. Please flow Your blessings on this little family. Thank You, Jesus

Congratulations!

Praying that all goes well.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jesus chirst please help this beautiful couple have the babies that you intend them to be. We ask today that you please not allow the visually imparied gene to pass from the parents on the child.

I ask you to bless this husbund and wife as they enter and new step of their life, and may they always glorify you and continue to live like the good spouses they have been to eachother. I ask this in Christs name amen.

God bless You your wife and your child

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for your prayers. I have noticed that coincidentally- or maybe not so much coincidence- that the feast of St. Lucy is Dec, 13th.

If you could please raise a small prayer for our intention I would be most grateful.

Our first ultrasound is on Monday!

LORD Jesus
Heal and Protect ur children

Praying to St. Lucy for you and your baby!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.