For the 12 year anniversary of my brothers passing

My brother died at the age of 25 on this day in 1997 in a tragic accident.

I’d appreciate any prayers for him today. :slight_smile: Thank you!

Eternal Rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.

And please comfort his family O Lord, that they may be assured by their faith in You, and know that they will one day see you and their brother again.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Thank you!

Loving God,

Your son Jesus told us that he would prepare a special place for us when our time came to join him in the eternal world. Please comfort redtech and family as they live out their suffering at the loss of dear brother. Please have mercy on dear brother and help the family to know that he is in the place and doing the things that our Lord had in mind for him before he was ever born. May the strength and warmth of your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit help the family to anticipate and look forward to the day when they can all be together again in a far better place with each other in your Holy and divine presence.

We pray in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Amen.

praying

It doesn’t matter how many years when you lose someone very dear, does it. You still remember so often, and with such poignancy.
Dear Jesus, let Your graces clothe his soul, and let his intercessions for his family be granted.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Eternal Rest grant unto him, O Lord. Let Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.

I will pray for him.

Eternal rest grant unto him OH Lord
And let perpetual light shine on him.
May he rest in peace
Amen

May he rest in peace and God comfort his loved ones!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.