For the American voters

Please pray for the American voters, especially those who are for abortion. Please also pray for the politicans, especially those who are Catholic but do not listen to the authentic voice of the Church.

Lord, please open the eyes of the people of this country, that they will vote for people who will protect the unborn.

have been and will continue to pray for voters.

Lord, you told us through your beloved disciple Matthew, in his gospel chapter 25, paragraphs 33 to 41, that you intimate yourself as victim of our injustices to one another - “whatever you do to the least of these, you did to me”. You affirm this again when you interceded for us with Saul on the road to Damascus - “Why do you persecute me?” Help our American brothers and sisters in this time to vote in good conscience to defend those most helpless in their mother’s wombs. Let their vote not grieve you further.

We ask this in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit,
Amen.

LORD Jesus
Guide UR Children.

Praying

Praying for the end of abortion!

Jesus please stop this silent holocaust that is abortion. Please powerfully touch the souls and consciences of voters and politicians.

Prayers for the voters and for our country.
God Bless America.

GRANDMA GLORIA

praying
:gopray:
Our Father,
Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done,
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.

Glory be to the Father
And to the Son
And to the Holy Spirit:
As it was in the beginning,
Is now,
And ever shall be,
World without end.

Amen

:amen: :amen:

Do what is right not what is popular. pray for those who do not know, nor realize the pain caused by abortion to us all. Vote no on proposal (embrionic stem cells) two.

Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.
–Romans 12:2

Lord, guide the hearts and decisions of all people, espicially, those charged with choosing the leadership of their country and the ones who pledge to serve the people in public office.

Amen

A strong AMEN to that!

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Prayers and Intercessions

God has established his people in hope, and so with joy we acclaim him:

• Lord, you are the hope of your people.
    We give you thanks, Lord, that in Christ we have been made rich
    in word and in knowledge.
    O God, you know the hearts of rulers: in your wisdom guide those who guide the state.
    Let them draw from your well of good counsel and be pleasing to you in what they plan and what they do.

Praying for Life!

Amen

Praying hard for life!

FOR THE ASSEMBLY OF NATIONAL LEADERS Father, you guide and govern everything with order and love. Look upon the assembly of our national leaders and fill them with the spirit of your wisdom. May they always act in accordance with your will and their decisions be for the peace and well-being of all.
PRAYER FOR CIVIL AUTHORITIES Almighty and everlasting God, you direct the powers and laws of all nations;mercifully regard those who rule over us, that, by your protecting right hand, the integrity of religion and the security of each country might prevail everywhere on earth. Through Christ our Lord. Amen! PRAYER TO END ABORTION Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life, And for the lives of all my brothers and sisters. I know there is nothing that destroys more life that abortion, Yet I rejoice that you have conquered death by the Resurrection of Your Son. I am ready to do my part in ending abortion. Today I commit myself Never to be silent, Never to be passive, Never to be forgetful of the unborn. I commit myself to be active in the Pro-Life movement, And never to stop defending life Until all my brothers and sisters are protected, And our nation once again becomes A nation with liberty and justice Not just for some, but for all, Through Christ Lord. Amen!

Praying that the voters will choose life.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.