For the battle of my soul

Please please pray for me, my soul is in jepordy, even danger. It is being fough tover heavily, and the evil ones are trying all their tricks to take me away from God, tempting me to other forms of worship, and to destroy my Tradition. I can’t really explain this, only that the spiritual fight is dreadful , has been all day long. the Mistress of sin is merciless, please please help me!

May God Almighty forgive me and lead me to Confession and may His Holy Mother Queen warm my heart with her Motherly love, I need it oh so bad. :’(

Our God, we ask for Your healing and peace for this troubled person’s heart, mind and soul.

‘Draw strength from the Lord and from His mighty power’ (Ephesians 6:10).

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray.
And do you, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God,
cast into Hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humble pray. And do you prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the other evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

You will be remembered in my daily prayers. I pray you find refuge under the loving mantle of our Blessed Mother. Pray to her, she’ll help you, like a good mother always does for her children in need. Peace!

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Amen.

Grant me Your Spirit

Holy Spirit, I need wisdom, discernment and unconditional love. Will You share Yours with me? I need healing for injuries and scars that prevent me from fully becoming the person I am created to be. Come into my mind and soul, and help me through the rest of my life.

Help me to persevere in these necessary virtues, even where there is wounding greater than anyone is aware. Help me to carry my daily responsibilities with faith and hope.
I need You, Holy Spirit. Please access the gifts and beauty of my unique creation in God’s image.

For others’ benefit and for Your glory, give me a deep appreciation and use of the goodness, loveliness joy and blessing of this creation that You mean me to be. August 2004
“Pray for a strong spirit, the Spirit of God. And thank God often for yourself, for His gift to you.” Priest in Confession, Divine Mercy Sunday

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray.
And do you, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God,
cast into Hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

:signofcross: In the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen:

Soul of Christ, sanctify me; Body of Christ, save me; Blood of Christ, inebriate me; Water from the side of Christ, wash me; Passion of Christ, strengthen me; O good Jesus, hear me; within your wounds, hide me; let me never be separated from you; from the evil one, protect me; at the hour of my death, call me; and bid me to come to you; that with your saints, I may praise you forever and ever. Amen.
St. Pio, pray for him ---------

Pray this prayer, dear Catholic, as often as you can - and know the God of all that is, hears you:

*Dear Lord Jesus, please forgive me for all the times I have not submitted to you. Forgive me for all sinfulness and for agreeing with the enemy and his lies. I now submit to you, alone, as my Lord, dearest Jesus.

Mighty Redeemer, King of Heaven and earth, please command your warring angels to remove and bind to the abyss all demons and their devices that may have access to me. I now ask you to establish a hedge of protection around me, over me, and under me, and seal it with your precious blood, my King and Lord, Jesus Christ.

I now choose to put on the full armor of God and ask that you cleanse me and seal me, body, mind, soul and spirit, with your blood. Please instruct your powerful warring angels to bind and remove all demons, their devices, and all their power from within this protective hedge and to immediately send them to the abyss.

Command St. Michael, the glorious Archangel, to destroy all demonic, occult, or witchcraft assignments directed against me including all influences of which I may not even be aware. My Lord and my God, may your warriors please remove all spirits trafficking in evil and send them back from whence they came; sealing them there with your blood, shed for all mankind. May your holy angels, according to your most high will, stand guard over me and protect me from all the attacks of the enemy.*
St. John Bosco, pray for him —

“Catholic”: Pray the Rosary daily (or even one decade if that’s all you can manage) - even if it seems impossible to you to do so. After the Rosary or the decade, say this prayer with complete humility and trust in the Divine Mercy of Jesus:

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for awakening my sleeping spirit and bringing me into your light, through the virginal holiness of Your Mother and mine. Thank you, Lord, for transforming me by the renewing of my mind. Thank you for pouring out your Spirit on me, and revealing your Word to me. Thank you, my King, for giving your angels charge over me in all my ways. Thank you for my faith in you. In your infinite mercy and because you command it, from my innermost being shall flow rivers of living water. Thank you for directing my mind and heart into the love of the Father and the steadfastness of all your ways. Fill me to overflowing with your life and love, my Savior, Jesus Christ. Holy Mary, Queen of Angels, be my salvation / Most Holy Guardian Angels, defend and protect me!

Be not afraid, “Catholic”. Pray, hope, and don’t worry! (St. Pio)

Go with God…and go to confession often during this time, if only to receive the mighty graces awaiting you there. Receive the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist as soon and as often as you can! The Body and Blood of Jesus casts out all evil!

prayers are yours - now and each day…:gopray:

I pray that your heart finds the Peace it desires in the Lord… and I know that it will.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Remember this… you are never alone, Never give up hope.

:signofcross: :knight1:

Amen.
:signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.
:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.