For the charism of communicating well and accurately, please

Oy vey, I look at my posts and am dumb-founded that anybody could be so obscure and un-helpful. I can’t write; and offend people when I pour out my “apologetics” as at work tonight when some lady was baiting me about Christians and evolution…Wow, I’m pained by this, and am begging your prayers to be able to communimacate well and accurately. I had a little vision that I’m to write a book about the ancient laws regarding and the role of the Woman from Genesis 3:15 and as culminating in the Virgin Mary. I can’t find my audience; or haven’t presented this in an easily edible fashion; or am too geeky to speaky…I need a makeover a la Bishop Sheen. Hope he can help me communicate properly.

'Cause I don’t think this lady wanted to know about the Pennsylvania formation and human bones found in coal strata before man was alleged to be on earth i.e. as refuting strict evolution. I think she was just being a snert and I took the bait and led her away from Christ if anything. Anyway, this is a charism, a gift of the Holy Spirit, and I hope we can pray for each other that we might become effective apologists, speaking the truth in love, to receptive souls that will turn to Christ. Thanks.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

nordskoven,
I’ve said this to you before, I think you are very good with words, :slight_smile: but since you asked…

Lord, please hear the request of our friend. Help him find the correct words when he feels they aren’t right. Let all of his words be charitable and true, and may they only serve to honor You. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Praying for your intentions …

+Below is a profound little holy prayer from Sacred :bible1: Scripture which the Lord has had me use for years . . . I’ve got it posted on a little plaque right next to my computer . . . it has literally become the constant pray:gopray2:er of my heart . . . and is my personal life verse in the Lord . . .

**:bible1:
[FONT=“Palatino Linotype”][size=]Psalm 19:14[/size]

Let the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart,
be acceptable in thy sight,
O Lord, **
my strengh
and
my Redeemer.[/FONT]

[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
. . . thank You Sweet Spirit of our Holy God+
. . . thank you Holy Mother Mary+
. . . thank you Holy Mother Church+
[/RIGHT]

Praying for your intention.

Praying for the Holy Spirit to speak His words through you and for you to keep humble and docile in God’s hands: this way you will be a real powerhouse for conversions. May you understand that you needn’t have eloquence, just honesty, clarity, and charity with the truth of God on your side. Wishing you many blessings as you engage in your work of apologetics. Peace!

Praying for you.

Lord, open my lips +
and my mouth will proclaim Your praise.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.