For the Church, Pope Benedict & for the election of our new Pope

Heavenly Father, in the name of Your divine Son Jesus, please guide and Church and the Cardinals during this difficult time.
Father bless us with a new Pope according to Your most holy will.

Jesus we trust in You as we implore Your abundant blessings
*for the election a holy Pope who is chosen by the Holy Spirit for all the needs and blessings of inspired, faithful, Christlike example and leadership needed in our time

for Pope Benedict in his frailty and his desire to serve the Church in devoted prayer for the Church and for all souls:
for all Catholics,
and for the world.*

Holy Spirit we ask Your unfailing inspiration and wisdom.

Mother Mary please intercede for the Church, the election of Your Son’s chosen Pontiff, and for all souls.

All saints, and all Angels of God, especially Saint Michael, please intercede and protect the Church and all Catholics.

I guess I have something to focus on during Lent.

May the Holy Spirit guide the Church and care for our Holy Father (both current and future).

Praying

Praying…

Lord please guide us Your church, and all who lead us, to follow Your will that we will in humility and grace be an example of faith in the world of love and charity to help our brothers and sisters all over the world to know You.We pray for our new Pope that he will lead us according to Your holy will .Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

This will be my intention when I pray my Rosary today.

St. Joseph patron saint of the church pray for Pope Benedict XVI for his health and for the college of cardinals to vote for a new pope.

I just started RCIA last week and now this has happened. I liked Pope Benedict. I hope the next Pope is as good as he is.

Amen!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

THANKS THRISHIE you always say it best. God Bless You and all of us at this very hard time in all our lives.

Heavenly Father, in the name of Your divine Son Jesus, please guide and Church and the Cardinals during this difficult time.
Father bless us with a new Pope according to Your most holy will.

Jesus we trust in You as we implore Your abundant blessings
for the election a holy Pope who is chosen by the Holy Spirit for all the needs and blessings of inspired, faithful, Christlike example and leadership needed in our time

for Pope Benedict in his frailty and his desire to serve the Church in devoted prayer for the Church and for all souls:
for all Catholics,
and for the world.

Holy Spirit we ask Your unfailing inspiration and wisdom.

Mother Mary please intercede for the Church, the election of Your Son’s chosen Pontiff, and for all souls.

All saints, and all Angels of God, especially Saint Michael, please intercede and protect the Church and all Catholics.

Saint Michael, denfend us, protect us and pray for us… Amen.
Saint Michael, Blessed Mary,Protect Pope benedict … Hear our prayers, have mercy on us…:gopray2:Amen.

Praying for Pope Benedict and for the Cardinals!

Lord please guide us Your church, and all who lead us, to follow Your will that we will in humility and grace be an example of faith in the world of love and charity to help our brothers and sisters all over the world to know You.We pray for our new Pope that he will lead us according to Your holy will .Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying hard.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Prayed Our Lady’s Holy Rosary today for God, The Holy Spirit and Jesus’ new Pope, Amen

For Trishie’s Prayer Intention Dear Jesus,

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil Amen.

O Blood and Water which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You

O Blood and Water which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

O

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.