For the conversion of someone I spoke with today

While at a bookstore today I had a short conversation with a protestant Christian. They seemed to agree with me on a few points and I pray that I have planted a few seeds of conversion. This person also let me know that their spouse had been Catholic as a child and had fallen away when their parents divorced.

That these seeds you planted take root and grow. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus we place all our trust in Thee.

I pray that the seeds that you have planted to grow.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray for the person Mrs_V spoke with at the bookstore and for that person’s husband. May both husband and wife seek you, Lord, and come to know you, love you and serve you better than ever before. I pray that those seeds Mrs_V planted grow in rich soil and yield fruit an hundredfold. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

Lord we ask You and we thank You.
Thank You for the graces You have already given through Mrs V’s witness and prayer and in her grace to ask our prayers.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.