For the Conversion of Wayward Souls Dear to Me

I pray for the conversion of my friends and aquaintences, especially Christina, my ex, whom I still love greatly in charity. If it be the Lord’s will, let she and I eventually be friends again. I pray that everyone I know will submit themselves with great fervor, to the teachings of the Church and love Our Lord unto Salvation. Many of them are very worldly. I can’t stand the thought of losing any of them from all eternity. I also pray for my own spiritual growth.

Lord, I offer up all the petitions of this good soul for his friends and acquaintances, especially for Christina, and offer up my petitions for those in my own life who are not living lives faithful to your teaching. May Layp3rsOn and I grow spiritually and bring about conversions through your grace by our example and by our loving prayers for all the souls we know who are lacking in true knowlege of you and in faith. Help them detatch themselves from the world and find their comfort in you alone. Thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers. Amen.

Dear Lord make them aware to the signs of your calling and let their eyes not be blinded to your love and greatness. I pray with you.

EM

Great to see you around again. It’s been ages. Please God you are well and you life greatly blessed.

On behalf of others
Heavenly Father, encouraged by the Eucharist in which Jesus gives Himself wholly to multitudes of communicants throughout time, I pray concurrently for everyone, for my family, physical and spiritual, as if each were the only one.

I pray on behalf of Your faithful ones; of those who are sadly denied Communion; of the unbelieving, of the discouraged and of all who are ever denied ministry of their faith, all those who are suffering in any way, so that You may unite their deprivation, misery, even torment of body, to Jesus in His Eucharist. I offer their struggles and achievements, so that, even if unaware, they share in the spiritual life of the Church.

I know that in Your great love You will accept my prayer on their behalf, in union with Jesus in whom everything attains infinite value, however unworthy the supplicant. supplicant. Let it give them comfort and peace, and full Communion in You. Let it obtain pardon for their sins and let it obtain their faith, hope and charity despite materialism or injustice that confronts and embroils them.

Father, through crucified and risen Jesus, I trust You to share to repletion the lowly bread of my prayer that is leavened to infinite abundance by communion in You. Give my prayer again and again through Him who endlessly gives Himself wholly to each person in the Eucharist.

Please enflame me (and all Christians) with gospel authenticity that will also ignite others with faith and ministry. Thank You God who acts in us beyond human understanding.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit! As it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be. World without end. Amen

Thank you all for your prayers.

Our God, I emulate Moses and Abraham in praying for my dear ones, for the Church, for priests, and for numerous others throughout the world, whether or not followers of Jesus or members of His Church.

This temporal world obscures the spiritual world, thus many good people sincerely do not believe in You. Life is complex and challenging, as the people of Abraham and Moses knew. They turned aside from a God who seemed unresponsive to some of their genuine needs for security and progress. A natural human response is to move away from pain of hope in God and religion. The Jews desired a manageable, tangible God, as even do some of Your modern followers.

When You sent Moses back to the people, determined to bring Your wrath against them for displacing their God and Rescuer with a statue, Moses argued with You to spare them. Moses, scripture tells us, was ‘the humblest man on earth’, yet he won in the argument for mercy, and Your wrath therefore did not come against his people. They remained the chosen people of God.

Like Moses and Abraham, I humbly bargain for the eternal happiness of my dear ones, and of all benevolent unbelievers. In their sincere choices to be considerate in the relationships and events of their lives, they effectively choose to stand with the sheep at the last judgement—that yardstick by which Jesus, Your beloved Son, measures charity. I plead the judgement story of Jesus for my dear ones and for all unbelievers who offer kindness to others.

Bless and flood them with Your love, goodness and truth. Bring them to love and worship You. Let them merit a final judgement with the ‘good sheep’. Transform them into the image of Christ, following His path. Restore anyone whom they have wounded or failed. Grant that they live the Gospel in love and forgiveness.

Thank You for the beauty and goodness in the lives of my dear ones and of all persons. Thank You for the love and service they give others and therefore Yourself, even where they are unconscious of this union in Your love. March 2005

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.