For the devil to stop tormenting me with horrible sinful thoughs

Please pray for me. God Bless have a great week!

1 Like

May God grant you peace of mind and rest in His loving presence. God bless!
St. Michael, pray for us
Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us
Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us. Amen.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

LORD Jesus please protect your child.

I pray that the Lord fights off this Satanic attack. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I pray that the Lord relieves you of these attacks. Amen.

I pray that our Heavenly Father addresses your intentions and provides you additional blessings. Strive to make God your Number One…

May your thoughts be washed in the precious blood of Jesus. May your every thought be captive to the Holy Spirit and may you be at peace. God bless you and give you strength.

Mother Mary please pray for this intention.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Perhaps, you could keep a rosary under your pillow? One that you’ll have used for praying. The rosary helped me to get rid of nightmares and or other bad dreams.

I shall keep you in my prayers.

1 Like

Prayer for the Virtue of Chastity

Jesus, Fortress of Humankind, bless us with Your
infinite graces, that we may remain in a state of purity.

Strengthen our bodies, spirits, and souls to continually
reflect Your chastity. Protect our souls in our daily
struggles, guiding us to ponder Your Godliness.

Defend us from the forces of evil, those that seek
to acquire our souls: We are truly Yours forever and
ever. Holy is our King, the Conqueror of Sin! Amen.

Friend, For me I struggled with the most horrible thoughts for 17 years, it took me awhile, but eventually I found the key to slay these thoughts, but the solution is to pray at 3oclockthe stations of the Cross then the Divine Mercy Chaplet and beg light for poor sinners, second is acts of charity daily, The Diary of St Faustyna tells us that Jesus wants us to keep acts of charity, to give to some one else even if once a day itll get easier I promise, regardless of whom comes to you, third most important to shed light is remember amy remaining sins you may have forgotten and go to confession Immediately i have probably gone a dozen times when these thoughts attack and train yourself, truly Jesus Is merciful, it isnt going to be an easy Road but follow the road of the Cross, I promise you it will be okay, I have confessed some Horrible things and His Mercy is so inexahuastable that youd run out of breath during Confession. Yesterday I heard a song called, Dry the Rain by the Beta Band, just randomly play on the radio as I was driving, Believe and I guarentee you its easier with every confession.

Part of the song said for me

“If there’s something inside that you want to say
Say it out loud it’ll be okay
I will be your light”

2 Likes

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.