For the elderly in my life. ASAP

Please pray for my Episcopalian Grandmother, for her conversion, for my Granddads, my other Grandmother, and especially my next door neighbor is is feeling ill. She just said that, not but a few minutes ago. My mother is at her house now.
EDIT: Ambulance just arrived at her house. Please Pray!

bump

Dear Jesus, please wrap your loving arms around these elderly. Let them feel as loved by you as the children you welcomed to your lap. Remind them that no matter how frail they become, they continue to be our teachers. Grant them grace and comfort. In unity with the Holy Spirit. Amen

Dear God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, have mercy on my neighbor whom is possibly in an emergency situation.

From what I understand it was her knee.

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Just saw this. Praying!

Heavenly Father bless John in his loving concern for his grandparents, and for his neighbour.
In Your loving kindness please grant his kind prayers, in the name of Your beloved Son, who even from the Cross, arranged a safe haven for His dearest relative, His Mother, in the care of His faithful disciple John.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.