For the family Rosary

I ask you all to please pray for families within the Catholic Church, and throughout the world, to start praying the Rosary.

i think your prayer have been answered for me. i have just started praying the rosary as often as i can two weeks ago, at least once a day. i will pray that others will do the same.

God bless

My wife knows it very well and I asked her last Friday if she would teach it to me and she wants us to pray it daily or at least weekly as a family. Yes! She had a great guide that her 87 year old mother passed on to her when she died ~year ago. Here it is on the www.marian.org site: marian.org/mary/rosary/howto.php . It is so simple the way they describe it.

Why do I care? I really have not had a desire to pray the rosary, but group of 8 guys drove through the night to the Pro-Life Rally in DC this year and during the first few miles to start the trip we prayed the Rosary. I was very moved by it…and one of the few in the van that did not know it.
:gopray2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for this intention.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

God bless you for sharing this intention. I grew up with the family Rosary, in a family of nine children. I think this is why nearly all of them retain their faith, and why my dear brother David came back to the Church a month before his fatal accident. My mother’s devotion was around Our Lady of Perpetual Succour/Help.
May the Lord hear your prayer.

I am praying for your intention, for families throughout the world to pray the Rosary. The Rosary is so very important to me and my family. God Bless You . Peace.:slight_smile:

Daily prayers

Praying for your intention!

Praying for this beautiful intention. This year I started saying the rosary daily with my 4 year old son. It is amazing how quickly he has learned all of the prayers. He loves the Joyful Mysteries and especially The Visitation.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with the,
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will pray for your intention while praying the daily Rosary.
Today I ran across this and thought it was awesome so I thought I’d share it here.
Scriptual Rosary
ewtn.com/vexperts/showresult.asp?RecNum=377002&Forums=0&Experts=0&Days=2008&Author=&Keyword=overshadowed&pgnu=1&groupnum=0&record_bookmark=14&ORDER_BY_TXT=ORDER+BY+ReplyDate+DESC&start_at=

Praying…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.