For the finding of a lost item

Could you please pray the finding of a lost item, that belonged to my grandfather? My grandfather died when my father was 18, he gave my father a watch which isn’t of great value financially but is of sentimental value. My father seems to think he gave the watch to me but I don’t know where it is - I don’t remember having it and can’t find it, but my father is convinced he gave it to me. As it appears therefore to be missing, it needs to be found Thanks for your prayers.

O blessed St. Anthony,
the grace of God has made you a powerful advocate
in all our needs and the patron
for the restoring of things lost or stolen.
We turn to you today with childlike love and deep confidence.
You have helped countless children of God
to find the things they have lost,
material things, and, more importantly,
the things of the spirit: faith, hope, and love.
We come to you with confidence;
help us in our present need.
We recommend what we have lost to your care,
in the hope that God will restore it to us,
if it is His holy Will.

Amen.

Good Saint Anthony, Please come around. His grandfather’s watch is lost and must be found. Please help them as they look around. God Bless You! :slight_smile:

St. Anthony - please help Mark and his father find the watch.

Ask your father about all the details when he gave it to you. Maybe it will help both of you remember about the watch - or remember that he still has it.

Lord, please send angels to guide those searching for this watch to this watch quickly. Lead them closer to your Sacred Heart through this occasion. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

O blessed St. Anthony, the grace of God has made you a powerful advocate in all our needs and the patron for the restoring of things lost or stolen.
We turn to you today with childlike love and deep confidence.
You have helped countless children of God to find the things they have lost, material things, and, more importantly, the things of the spirit: faith, hope, and love.
We come to you with confidence; help us in our present need.
We recommend what we have lost to your care,
in the hope that God will restore it to us, if it is His holy Will.

Amen.

Lord we ask clarification that this issue can be resolved and any hurt feelings be healed. WE entrust this and all family matters to Your loving kindness.

Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony please help Mark and Dad find the watch that belong to grandfather. Mark please keep us updated on the watch.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.