For the four shot (3 killed) on the beach in Wisconsin

nbc15.com/home/headlines/26175594.html

How horrible, how sad, and how frightening.

All victims are from Michigan.

Praying for the repose of their souls, the life of the one wounded, and the pain of their families and friends.

:frowning:

~Liza

Praying! :gopray2:

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

Lord have mercy!

**Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying :gopray2:

Praying.

God bless,
Ut

Prayers promised for them, their families and the one that shot them and his family

Heavenly Father please flood Your mercy on the souls of the dead as they died. Please give healing to the wounded and traumatised. Please give support and comfort to the families. I also ask Your mercy on the killer and his family.
I ask these things in Jesus’ name.

praying for these victims
grandma glor

Lord, comfort those grieving for someone they loved and cherished. The experience of death and bereavement can stir up in us feelings of fear for the future and lack of confidence. Renew their confidence that you are always with us no matter what trials face us now or in the future. We ask this through Christ our Lord.

Amen

Eternal Father,
I offer Thee the most precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus,
in union with the Masses said throughout the world today,
for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church,
those in my own home and within my family.
Amen.

:gopray2:
Praying for all of them.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.