For the gift of faith

I pray to God for all who do not believe in Him. I especially pray for my Son and Daughter-in-law (Robert and Erin) that God will grant them the gift of Faith and that they will come to see Him in a very special way.

I thank God for my Life and for all my Blessings - Family, friends, job, car, food, home,etc.

Thank you Lord!

May God bless you all and grant you Peace and Love in your lives.

Deborah Brooker

I will that all your intentions will receive the gift of Faith…

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Dear Jesus,

Please give all who do not believe in You, and most especially Robert and Erin, the grace that will bring them to strong and everlasting faith in You. Your Mercy and Love are ever-abounding and I ask You to look with Your love and compassion upon all who struggle to believe and grant them the gift of faith.

Amen.
:harp:

praying for them

Praying hard.

:crossrc:

Join us in the St. Monica’s thread in the Family Life section if you’d like. Many there are praying for their spouses and children to come to Our Lord Jesus Christ. :hug1:

Hail Mary, full of grace.
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers.

St Michael The Arch Angel Defend us in Battle
Be our Protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil
May God rebuke him, we humbly Pray and do Thou O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts
by the power of God thrust into hell, satin and all evil spirits who wonder through
the world for the ruin of souls. AMEN

:crossrc::signofcross::love:

Deborah

Lord, please grant the gift of deep faith to Robert and Erin and to all those who are suffering from a lack of faith. Help them to choose you and a life of grace. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Continuing prayers for Robert and Erin,
that they might receive the gift of faith.

:gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.