For the homeless

Today as I walked down the street at lunch, I spotted a man (obviously homeless) walking very slowly with a pronounced limp - pushing a cart that appeared to contain all of his possessions.

Normally, I would not give this person a second thought, but today, I felt compelled to cross the street and catch up to him - to see if he was ok.

When I asked if he was ok or if he needed anything - he just smiled and said he was ok. He did not ask for money or anything. I told him I would pray for him.

So, now I ask you to pray with me for this unknown homeless person and all others who are homeless.

Will do :thumbsup:

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body & Blood, Soul & Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
For the sake of His Sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

St. Faustina pray for us…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.men.

Lord, I pray for the homeless especially that man walking on the street. May you continue to provide their needs and please keep them safe always. I ask this through the intercession of Mama Mary.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Praying for the homeless …

Praying daily.

**Eternal Father, I offer you the Body & Blood, Soul & Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

St. Faustina pray for us…**

Will try, horrible memory:D
My mom got granola bars to give to hungry people, she gave away 2, we ate the rest:D

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

**Eternal Father, I offer you the Body & Blood, Soul & Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

***Eternal Father, I offer you the Body & Blood, Soul & Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

St. Faustina pray for us…***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.