For the person who vandalized my apartment

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for the unknown person who vandalized my apartment door? They smeared lotion on the bottom of my door and on the floor right by my door. I just had to clean it up. Please pray for their conversion and repentance.

*:frowning: I’m sorry…how bizarre, please be careful. I will keep you in my prayers, and I’ll pray that whoever did this, is sorrowful and repents. *

I’m very sorry to hear that someone did that. :frowning: I pray that whoever committed that very inconsiderate act will repent. I ask this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, amen. :signofcross:

Oh Lord, I ask for the conversion of all sinners, especially the person Holly mentioned. Lord, you shed your most precious blood, and gave up your sacred body for the saving of the world, have mercy on us all and deliver us from sin. Watch over us, and bring us to eternal life in your kingdom. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

How… odd. I will pray for the unknown vandal and for your safety and peace of mind.

In Christ,
Francesca

Yuck! Be safe out there and I will say a little prayer for you. When school lets out for the Summer, these little oddball incidents seem to increase. :hmmm:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying…

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I still have no idea who did it but that doesn’t really matter as I am not looking to get anyone in trouble or anything. I forgive whoever it was who did it. Sure, it was annoying but it’s not something for me to get too awful worked up about. Anyway, thanks again!

LORD Jesus
Guide ur Children

I will pray not only for their repentance, but for your safety also.
Lord let this person be caught, have remorse and shame for what they have done, and let our friends here at CAF stay safe from all harm, Amen.

people like that anger me:mad:
:blush: Lord may i not be ensnared by anger towards others

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.