For the Pope and our loved Catholic church (Our Spiritual Mother)

Let us ALL gather together in prayer for the protection of the Holy Father and our Mother Catholic church, who are being attacked in the media. Let us ALL her children gather together in prayer asking Saint Michael the Archangel to come with an army of angels to protect them in this battle.
Mother Mary wrap the Holy Father and our mother Church in your mantle and protect them as you did with Emmmanuel. In Jesus name I pray.

“I LOVE MY MOTHER CATHOLIC CHURCH”!! “GOD ALMIGHTY SEND YOUR INMENSE POWER TO PROTECT THE HOLY FATHER” In JESUS NAME I PRAY

Praying!

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray.
And do you, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into Hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Amen!

Praying!

Dear Heavenly Father,
We show our faith in prayer for your church…We ask for protection for our Pope (who does have a tough job) and your church…Let peace rein down upon them both…In Jesus Name We pray…Amen…Sis in Christ, LynneMarie

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.