For the Priest and other Clergies in the Catholic Faith

O Jesus, our great High Priest, Hear my humble prayers on behalf of your priests.Give them a deep faith, a bright and firm hope and a burning love which will ever increase in the course of their priestly life.
In their loneliness, comfort them, In their sorrows, strengthen them In their frustrations, point out to them that it is through suffering that the soul is purified, and show them that they are needed by the Church, they are needed by souls, they are needed for the work of redemption.
O loving Mother Mary, Mother of Priests, take to your heart your sons who are close to you because of his priestly ordination, and because of the power which he has received to carry on the work of Christ in a world which needs them so much.
Be their comfort, be their joy, bet heir strength, and especially help them to live and to defend the ideals of consecrated celibacy.
Amen.

:signofcross:

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Saint John Marie Baptist Vianney you were born of a deeply religious mother; from her you received the Holy Faith; you learned to love God and to pray. At a young age, you were seen kneeling in the front of the statue of Mary. Your soul was supernaturally carried towards the things on High. Despite the high cost, you answered your vocation!
Against many obstacles and contradictions, you had to fight and suffer to become the perfect priest which you were. But your deep spirit of faith supported you in all these battles. 0 Great Saint you know the desire of my soul; I would like to serve God better; from Him I have received so many good things. For this, obtain for me more courage and especially the depth of faith.
Many of my thoughts, words, and actions are useless for my sanctification and for my salvation, because this supernatural spirit does not stir up my life. Help me to be better in the future.

Source: ewtn.com/devotionals/novena/vianney.htm

O Lord Send us Priests, O Lord send us priests!
O Lord send us many priests, O Lord send us many priests!
O Lord send us many holy priests, O Lord send us many holy priests!
O Lord send us many holy priests and religious vocations, O Lord send us many holy priests and religious vocations!

Christus Vincit! Christus Regnat! Christus Imperat!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.