For the repose of Jeff--a manager where I work

Jeff lost his battle last night with colon cancer…he suffered for a long time…at one point, I thought a miracle would happen and he would be with us for longer. He leaves behind a wife and 10 yr old son. I know what it’s like to lose a dad to cancer, at an early age. Please pray for this family–that they cling to God during this trying time without Jeff, and that Jeff has gone to rest in hopes of rising again. He will be sorely missed.:frowning:

Thank you!

Praying for Jeff and his family. :crossrc:

Dear Lord please grant these and all our prayers for Jeff’s soul, and for his wife and young son. Please carry them through their loss and grief, and help this boy to grow wholesomely despite his great loss.

RIP and praying very hard for his family!

+JMJTJ+

*** Jeff and his loved ones will be in my prayers.***
May he rest in peace, and his grieving loved ones be consoled.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you all…I just received the funeral arrangements, and a mass will be given on the 13th for him. I didn’t realize he was Catholic–I didn’t know him all too well, personally–but worked with him on a few things…I pray for his family!:frowning:

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.