For the Repose of My Grandmother

I just got the news from my father, my grandmother Laura, passed away this morning.

My father’s mother.

Please pray for the repose of her soul, and for my father and our family.

Eternal rest. . .

Amen.

Ave Maria.

Eternal rest grant unto Laura, O Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Jesus and Mary, I love you, save souls!

My Jesus, mercy!

Amen.
:signofcross::highprayer:

May Laura have Eternal Light.

✟ Dan

Sending prayer for your Grandmother’s soul, for you and for your family.

Thank you for the prayers very appreciated.

I am praying.

I am so sorry for your loss, Shin.

Eternal rest grant unto Laura, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she and the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

Lord, please send your Holy Spirit to Shin, his father and family to comfort them and to heal their mourning hearts. May they find comfort in knowing that one day they can be together again with Laura for all eternity with the Lord and all the angels and saints. May Shin and his family persevere in faith. Amen.

Holy Mother Mary we pray for repose of Laura’s soul. May perpetual light shine upon her.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amen

Thank you everyone.

Through the mercy of God may the souls of the faithfully departed rest in peace. Amen.

May God help and keep our families.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.