For the situation with my cousin

Please pray for the situation with my cousin to be fixed…I won’t try to explain it because it is complicated…but I love her and I really want to see her more,& the whole thing is making me unhappy…

Please pray for my other cousin too- He is not involved in the situation but he also needs prayers-he is unhappy and he prefers the devil to Jesus.

Thank you very much…

You and your cousins are in my prayers.

+JMJTJ+

I will be praying for your intentions.

Dear friend, I am saddened by your signature. Father, in Jesus’ name please heal the heart and spirit of this “young angel” who was damaged by wors spoken in someone’s post. I will keep your “young angel” in my prayers and daily Masses.

I will also pray for your cousins, that the situation and relationship can be healed and remedied. I leave for today’s Mass soon and will remember you all especially at the Consecration and Communion.

God grant you all secure peace and wholesome joy!..Trishie

My prayers are being offered for you and your cousin.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you all very much for your prayers- I know God will help me with this…

To Trishie- Please don’t worry. She is young enough to get over it, and it gave her some experience of the world, which was probably neccesary.I am referring to her only to remind people to be careful, so that nobody else will be hurt like that in future.But it is very kind of you to be so concerned.Thank you:shamrock2:

Thanks again everyone, your prayers mean a lot.I will remember to pray for everyone on CAF.

Re: For the situation with my cousin…

Your cousin will be remembered in my prayers and devotions this afternoon and tonight.

God Bless You!

Paul

Praying :gopray:

God bless

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.