FOR THE SOULS OF MY SISTER and FATHER

On October 25, 2008, my sister, LINDA, passed away. Her death was sudden leaving us very puzzled and deeply hurt. Please pray for her as well as my father – she is now with him.

May my father, CHARLES, and my sister, LINDA, be resting in His Peace, In Jesus Holy Name — Amen.:signofcross:

Dear Jesus I ask You to embrace Anita and her family members in their grief and loss.
Please heal their hearts and minds of the wounds that show though the few words of Anita’s post. Our hearts to Your Heart Lord.

We humbly and trustfully ask You to welcome the souls of Linda and their Dad.
Thank You, Jesus

Eternal rest grant unto Charles and Linda, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.

Amen

Sending you my condolences for the sudden loss of your sister.

O Lord may the souls of your faithful servants, find rest and peace.

Praying very hard for the repose of their souls!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

For Linda and your father~

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Thank you so much! May God Bless you and all those around your — Anita:heaven:

Dear Lord, I pray for the souls of Charles and Linda. May they be at peace in your loving embrace. Let your loving mercy envelop their souls and fill them to the max. Linda’s death was puzzling to Anita. Help Anita to find peace in knowing that you are an undersatnding and merciful God who loves Linda more than anyone of us here on earth ever could. May Anita find comfort in knowing that your greatest attributes are your grace and mercy. All Linda really would have needed at her death was the grace to cooperate with your graces. I pray she did and trust that she loved you enough to be able to. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Praying.

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.