For the unborn and children

O Mary, look with tenderness upon your littlest children, who are murdered throughout the world, and remember the bitter agony which your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ, had to endure because of abortion and infantcide. I beg of you, O Mediatrix of all graces, to obtain for every parent and guardian in the world the divine gifts of baptism by desire, of prayer, and of hope, so that your littlest children may be spared the eternal flames and so that your only Son may be comforted in the agony He had to endure. Amen.

I pray daily for the unborn, that their mothers may give them the gift of life . I was a fortunate child born to a 16yr.old, but adopted by a most loving Mother and Father. My parents have since passed on, but because of some weird circumstances have reunited with my birth mother and we are friends. My birthmother has no other family and she is a very sick woman. When we met for the first time, I thanked her for giving me a chance at life and being brave to go through a teen pregnancy back in the 60’s. I don’t know if I would have had the strength to bring a child into the world, esp when everyone looked down their noses during that time. Because of her great sacrifice, I had a wonderful childhood and am now a mother myself. God Bless this woman, because without her, I wouldn’t be here and I wouldn’t have my own children and a wonderful husband.

kate

What a beautiful story! I pray, and will pray daily, for pregnant women, and the men involved, to be moved by the Holy Spirit to protect the life that they have created so that multitudes of people will have stories such as yours to share now and in the future. Praise God for the lives saved. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

God bless all!!!

Praying very hard for life to prevail.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespasses against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Praying for this intention. God Bless You, Mary Keep You.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Mary, look with tenderness upon your littlest children, who are murdered throughout the world, and remember the bitter agony which your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ, had to endure because of abortion and infantcide. I beg of you, O Mediatrix of all graces, to obtain for every parent and guardian in the world the divine gifts of baptism by desire, of prayer, and of hope, so that your littlest children may be spared the eternal flames and so that your only Son may be comforted in the agony He had to endure. Amen.
:gopray2: :highprayer: :highprayer: :highprayer: :crossrc:

Amen to this compassionate prayer

Amen , No Triple Amen to this compassionate prayer…Bless all the teen Mom’s that have the courage to have their babies, whether they keep them or not…and Kate thanks for sharing that beautiful story, what a wonderful tribute to your birth Mom…Warmly, LynneMarie

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.