For the undecided Canadian voters:

What political party holds the best platform for you? Have you looked into all of the parties platforms? Do you consider your faith as an important issue in your decision on whom you decide to vote for?
What are the issues that you see as very important in helping you to make your decision to vote? do you feel trhat your issues have been addressed? On morality, abortion, and gay marriage, what party do you think agrees with the Catholic faith? All of these issues are very important when an undecided voter wants to cast their vote. Does the environment also factor in your decision making process? I hope all the undecideds go out and vote in either the advanced polls, or on election night!

[quote=Marilena]What political party holds the best platform for you? Have you looked into all of the parties platforms? Do you consider your faith as an important issue in your decision on whom you decide to vote for?
What are the issues that you see as very important in helping you to make your decision to vote? do you feel trhat your issues have been addressed? On morality, abortion, and gay marriage, what party do you think agrees with the Catholic faith? All of these issues are very important when an undecided voter wants to cast their vote. Does the environment also factor in your decision making process? I hope all the undecideds go out and vote in either the advanced polls, or on election night!
[/quote]

Here are the links to the top 5 parties

conservative.ca/

liberal.ca/default_e.aspx

ndp.ca/

blocquebecois.org/fr/default.asp

greenparty.ca/

[quote=Marilena]What political party holds the best platform for you?
[/quote]

The Conservatives. But they are doing some things I don’t like. For instance, what will happen to the Indian Act and the land claims? As for the 5 non-negotiables, the Conservatives are not even commenting. As a Catholic, I feel left out. The Christian Heritage Party addresses the non-negotiables but they are not running candidates in all the ridings.

[quote=Marilena]Have you looked into all of the parties platforms?
[/quote]

No. I didn’t bother with the Sex Party, the Marijuana Party, the Communist Party of Canada, the Communist League, the Animal Environment Party, or the Marxist Leninist Party.

[quote=Marilena]Do you consider your faith as an important issue in your decision on whom you decide to vote for?
[/quote]

Absolutely a first premise.

[quote=Marilena]What are the issues that you see as very important in helping you to make your decision to vote?
[/quote]

A friend of mine got our Conservative candidate to promise that he will oppose awarding Henry Morgentaler (a prominent abortionist) the Order of Canada.

Other than that, treating the military in a sane and decent manner is important. Rationalizing government (an elected senate, the Federal Accountability Act). Fiscal balance. The Environment. Jobs. The Disabled. Crime.

[quote=Marilena]do you feel trhat your issues have been addressed?
[/quote]

Only partially.

[quote=Marilena]On morality, abortion, and gay marriage, what party do you think agrees with the Catholic faith?
[/quote]

The Christian Heritage Party.

[quote=Marilena]Does the environment also factor in your decision making process?
[/quote]

Bigtime.

[quote=Marilena]I hope all the undecideds go out and vote in either the advanced polls, or on election night!
[/quote]

I second that!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.