For the women of the Church

Every day I get more and more worried about the young women of the Church, living in a culture such as this one. It seems as if the world tells them that they must be thin as a rail to be loved, that contraception will set them free, and that Christ’s love comes second to that of a boy’s… and many believe these lies from the pit of Hell. Having just finished a rather frustrating spiritual discussion with one of my friends, I just wish to offer a prayer thread to the Lord and especially to the Blessed Mother for the women of the Church. May Mary be their model and the Lord be their guide. And may He ordain many good and trustworthy men to be their ministers and confessors.

Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Father in the name of Jesus, please hear and grant these prayers.

Prayers promised. Especially pray the Chaplet of divine Mercy and the rosary

Praying!

praying…and may I add to this prayers for those who are considering religous life!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

*** Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

O Lord Jesus Christ, Who, before ascending into heaven, did promise to send the Holy Spirit to finish Your work in the souls of Your Apostles and Disciples, deign to grant the same Holy Spirit to the youth of our world, especially young women, that He may perfect in their souls the work of Your grace and Your love.

Grant them…
…the Spirit of Wisdom that they may despise the perishable things of this world and aspire only after the things that are eternal,

…the Spirit of Understanding to enlighten their minds with the light of Thy divine truth,

…the Spirit of Counsel that they may ever choose the surest way of pleasing God and gaining Heaven,

…the Spirit of Fortitude that they may bear their crosses with You, and that they may overcome with courage all the obstacles that oppose their salvation,

…the Spirit of Knowledge that they may know God and know themselves and grow perfect in the science of the Saints,

…the Spirit of Piety that they may find the service of God sweet and amiable,

…the Spirit of Fear that they may be filled with a loving reverence towards God, and may dread in any way to displease Him.

Mark us, dear Lord, with the sign of Your true disciples and animate us in all things with Your Spirit. Amen.

Mother Mary, Seat of Wisdom, with the power given you by the Most High, protect all women, young and old, in the trials unique to their lives. By your holy prayer, preserve them from all sin and affliction, spiritual and physical. Lead them unto the Father now and forever. Amen. :harp:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.